Full Terms & Conditions
Chance to Win a JBL Speaker with Bacardi Promotion
|Promotion||Chance to Win a JBL Speaker with Bacardi Promotion|
|Promoter||Bacardi-Martini Australia Pty Ltd ABN 40 103 911 146 of Level 2, 201 Kent St, Sydney, NSW 2000, Australia.|
|Promotional Period||Promotion dates vary between retailers.
Start Date in Cellarbrations Outlets: 20 January 2020 at 00:01 am AEST
Start Date in IGA Liquor Outlets: 15 January 2020 at 00:01 am AEST
Start Date in The Bottle-O Outlets: 13 January 2020 at 00:01 am AEST
|Eligible entrants||Entry is only open to Australian residents who are 18 years and over.|
|How to Enter||To enter the Promotion, the entrant must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
a) purchase any Bacardi 700mL (the Qualifying Transaction) from a Participating Venue during the Competition Period;
b) visit www.winwithbacardimojito.com.au and complete the online entry form including but not limited to full name, telephone number, email address and date of birth (the Entry Form); and
c) upload the receipt of the Qualifying Transaction as proof of purchase by Competition End Date (the Eligible Entrant).
|Entries permitted||Multiple entries are permitted.
Maximum of one (1) entry is permitted per Qualifying Transaction (regardless of the number of Participating Products are purchased within each Qualifying Transaction).
Maximum one (1) entry is permitted per person per day.
|Total Prize Pool||Up to AUD $16,682.00.|
|Number of this prize||303|
|Prizes||The first entrant drawn will receive one (1) JBL PartyBox 300 (RRP $599.00).
The second and third entrants drawn will receive one (1) JBL Boombox (RRP $549.00).
The next 300 entrants drawn will receive one (1) JBL GO2 (RRP $49.95).
|Winning Method||The prize draws will take place at PMG (ABN 12 081 344 259) of 136 Cathedral Street, Woolloomooloo, NSW 2011. The first three hundred and three (303) entries drawn will determine the Prize winners. The draws will occur at 13:00pm AEST on 3 March 2020.|
|Winner notification:||The Prize winners will be notified by email within two (2) business days of the draw and the Prize winners’ names will be published on www.winwithbacardimojito.com.au by 5 March 2020.|
|Unclaimed Prizes:||The Prizes must be claimed by 5 June 2020. In the event of an unclaimed Prize(s), a second chance draw will take place at 1:00pm AEST on 3 Aug 2020 at PMG (ABN 12 081 344 259) of 136 Cathedral Street, Woolloomooloo, NSW 2011.
The second chance Prize winner(s) will be contacted by email and telephone within two (2) business days and the Prize winner’s name will be published on www.winwithbacardimojito.com.au by 5 Aug 2020.
- By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these conditions. Entries must comply with these Terms and Conditions to be valid.
- The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date (the Competition Period).
- Valid and eligible entries will only be accepted during the Competition Period.
- Entry is only open to residents of Australia who are 18 years and over. Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, its agencies, venues and Participating Venues associated with this competition are ineligible to enter. This Promotion is limited to selected venues in Australia that have been invited by the Promoter to participate (the Participating Venues).
- All reasonable attempts will be made to contact each Winner.
- If any of the Winners choose not to take any of their Prizes, or do not take or claim any of the Prizes by the time specified by the Promoter, or is unavailable, they forfeit any of the Prizes and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute any of the Prizes.
- Prizes are not transferable and are not redeemable for cash.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter assumes no responsibility for any failure to receive an entry or for inaccurate information or for any loss, damage or injury in connection with the conduct of the promotion whether as a result of acts or omissions (including negligent acts of omissions) of the Promoter's servants or agents involved in the conduct of this promotion. In the event of such problems or conduct, the Promoter may modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the promotion.
- If any of the Prizes or any element of the Prizes becomes unavailable or is otherwise unable to be provided, the Promoter may substitute the Prizes or element of the Prizes of equal or greater value at the Promoter’s sole discretion, subject to any written directions from the relevant authorities. Winners will not be entitled to any additional compensation in the event that the Prizes or elements of the Prizes has been substituted at equal or greater value.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request verification of age, identity, proof of purchase, residential address and any other information from entrants relevant to entry into or participation in this promotion. Verification is at the discretion of the Promoter, whose decision is final. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who provides false information, fails to provide information, conspires with others to gain an unfair advantage or is otherwise involved in any conduct that involves manipulating, interfering or tampering with this promotion or otherwise preventing the conduct of the promotion as intended by the Promoter. In the event of such problems or conduct, then the Promoter may modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the promotion.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered by any Winner as a result of the Winner accepting and/or using a prize, except for any loss, damage or injury which is due to the negligence or wilful misconduct of the Promoter or which otherwise cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter is not responsible or liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered by any Winner as a result of the Winner accepting and/or using a prize, except for any loss, damage or injury which is due to the negligence or wilful misconduct of the Promoter or which otherwise cannot be excluded by law.
- Before any of the Prizes are awarded, the Winners and any other person(s) sharing the Prizes with any of the Winners may be required to sign an agreement to release the Promoter from, and indemnify the Promoter against, any loss, damage or injury arising from the use or participation in the Prizes, except to the extent any loss, damage or injury is due to the negligence or wilful misconduct of the Promoter.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter publishing their name and/or associated entry on the Promoter's website and associated social media pages including Facebook.
- Entrants confirm and promise that their entry is original and does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party. Further, entrants agree that ownership of any intellectual property rights in their entry is assigned to the Promoter without the payment of any further fee or compensation. The entrant agrees to sign any further documentation required by the Promoter to give effect to this arrangement as a precondition to being awarded any of their Prizes. To the extent permitted by law, entrants unconditionally and irrevocably consent to any act or omission that would otherwise infringe any moral rights in their entry.
- Entrants further warrant and agree that:
- they will not submit any Content that is unlawful, defamatory, obscene, derogatory, pornographic, sexually inappropriate, politically incorrect, violent, abusive, harassing, threatening, racist, ageist, sexist, objectionable with respect to religion, origin or gender, unsuitable for persons under the age of 18 years, or otherwise unsuitable for publication;
- all of the Content has been personally created by them, and does not breach any intellectual property, privacy, publicity or other rights of any third party;
- they have full authority to grant the Promoter the rights referred to in these Terms & Conditions; and
- they will indemnify the Promoter against all loss, damage and liabilities arising from a breach of any of the warranties in these Terms & Conditions.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, image, entry, and/or voice in the event that they are a Winner in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome) and/or promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If any of the Prizes are provided to the Promoter by a third party, the Prizes are subject to the terms and conditions of the third party prize supplier and the provision of the Prizes are the sole responsibility of the third party and not the Promoter. The terms and conditions which apply to the Prizes at the time it is issued to the Winners will prevail over these Terms and Conditions and/or Conditions of Entry, to the extent of any inconsistency. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver any of the Prizes, any delay or failure relating to any of the Prizes itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Terms and Conditions/Conditions of Entry or otherwise.
- Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Terms and Conditions/Conditions of Entry restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a prize, subject to State or Territory regulation.
- Any personal property rights in entries are owned by the Promoter. Details from entries will be collected and used for the purposes of conducting this promotion (which may include disclosure to third parties for the purpose of processing and conducting the promotion) and for promotional purposes surrounding this promotion. By entering this promotion entrants consent to the use of their information as described and agree that the Promoter may use this information, or disclose it to other organisations that may use it, in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference or payment to the entrant.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
- The Promoter is BACARDI-MARTINI AUSTRALIA PTY LTD (ABN 40 103 911 146) of 201 Kent St, Sydney NSW 2000. Authorised under NSW Permit Number LTPS/19/40159, ACT Permit Noumber TP 19/04660, and SA Permit Number T19/1957.